Office 365 has been a well-functioning solution for more than 10 years. In April 2020, Office 365 changed its name and is now called Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 offers much more than the popular Office package, which included Excel, Word and PowerPoint, among others. The new Microsoft 365 package also includes solutions such as Teams, Forms, Planner and much more. Microsoft 365 is available in many different versions (Microsoft calls it plans).
JMA recommends the Microsoft 365 Business Premium plan, which is the perfect match for DSM.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium consists of the following:
- OFFICE PACKAGE
- Continuous access to the latest Office planner
- COMMUNICATION AND COOPERATION
- Take advantage of the smart new collaboration and communication options with Teams
- COOPERATION ON DOCUMENTS
- Write and edit documents simultaneously with your team members
- Always have fast and secure mobile access to your tools and data
- Always have access to your documents in the cloud (also DSM documents) and make it easy to share them
- VIDEO MEETINGS
- Hold effective online meetings wherever you are, via your computer or phones
- USE THE SAME OFFICE LICENSE ON DSM HOSTING
- May be used on Remote Desktop Server (terminal servers)
- PC SECURITY AND MONITORING
- Control of your devices (PC, Tablets and SmartPhones)
VEEAM 365 Backup for Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 contains a number of solutions that make sharing files, information and data much easier for all companies.
Microsoft's primary focus is managing the Microsoft 365 infrastructure and maintaining user uptime.
However, Microsoft does not back up your data on your behalf. You must ensure that you have access to and control over your Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data.
For this purpose, Microsoft offers the solution "Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365", which is a solution that ensures that you have the necessary access to your company's and employees' data - even if you have deleted the data by mistake.
JMA is responsible for establishing, configuring and monitoring this backup function and we provide secure storage of your backup data.
Contact JMA for more information on phone +45 8711 0000, att. Paul Frostholm.