Time registration via a mobile device makes it possible for service technicians to register working hours via their mobile telephone
- The work time registration in the system is always up to date
- You may transfer working hours to service orders on a daily basis even if the technicians are not at the workshop for several days
What to do?
- The employee sends an SMS with service order number at start-up and at the end of each job
- The time registration from the service technicians are registered in the same place as the time registrations made in the workshop
Time tracking via scanner and barcodes to record the time of the installers from the morning until they return home later in the day.
- The hours recorded are collected on a draft which can be transferred directly to the work orders
- Overtime can be calculated automatically
- Service trolley surcharge can be allocated automatically
- The working hours are collected so that reports can be printed where you can see efficiency, types of work, absence such as illness, holiday, courses, time off, etc.
- A report for the calculation of salary can be printed
- The supervisor can at a glance see all available fitters and which work orders the individual employee is working on right now
What to do?
- The employee scans each morning
- Work orders are scanned
- Breaks are scanned
- The employee scans when leaving for home