Rental is a module that makes it possible for you to create orders on machinery rentals either for a one time rental or for automatic invoicing. This can be done on a daily, weekly or montly basis and the rental can be set to continuous or ended
- on the menu "Planning" you have a full overview of which machines have been rented and which machines are available on a given date
- quick access to calculation of prices
- the system prints an order confirmation for your customers to sign and automatically prints a delivery note when the order is made
- both manual and automatic invoicing of rental orders by calculation of rental days, ensurance etc.
- automatic invoicing of start-up fees such as transport etc.
- automtic invoicing of final payments such as transport, cleaning, service, fuel etc. Ends up by printing a final receipt
- by start up of order you are given the possibility to create a service order or print work lists at the end of the rental period
- manage rental of machines from suppliers or from stock for further rental to customers
- follow-ups from different reports and calculations on expenses/revenues from the menu "Revenue on Machine Rental"