Our employees say!
JMA focuses on running a company where the entire staff has the trustworthy spirit that characterizes JMA's relationships with customers as well as internally among our employees.
The vast majority of employees have been with JMA for a long time and overall, JMA's employees have an average seniority of 10 years, which we are proud of.
We have a strong community where everyone helps everyone. If you have a problem that you can not cope with, there is always one of your colleagues who will help you. We have set up special offices where there is room for groups to solve a single task on a cross-sectional basis. And there is great support from management that employees work in teams to solve the "difficult" tasks.
Ulla Blichfeld from the management team:
"We have fun together - also on our company excursions. This we proved last Saturday when we went on a trip to the small island of Denmark - Ærø."
"Good colleagues, we help each other and have good fun. Good work and canteen relations. Good customers. The company is big enough for everyone to know everyone. And there are many other conditions that make you happy every day."
JMA's main resource is the employees
JMA's permanent staff is divided into different teams - Sales & Markeing, Consultancy, Support, Administration and Development. We place great emphasis on creating the conditions that can motivate the individual employee to do their best and contribute new ideas and products to our customers.
We are convinced that motivated employees create the best results. And we believe that motivation is created by our employees having a sense of "making a difference" with the work they do. At the same time, they are satisfied with adapting to challenges in a varied everyday life.
For example NAV consultant - Peder C. Levring says:
"I work with JMA as a consultant and I advise our customers on a daily basis around features in the DSM system. I help our customers optimize their workflows and routines so that they can see how DSM may provide value for them and their business.
I have been employed with JMA for 10 years. I have never experienced such a cohesion and loyalty to one's workplace in any of my previous positions as I have experienced in JMA. I look forward to meeting in the office every morning and look forward to the exciting and varied work that the day brings."
Arne E. Christensen, sales and marketing:
"It is exciting for me to work for JMA because I work with IT. Technology is constantly evolving, so it's always fun to work with. In addition, I learn a lot from my colleagues and we have a good working relationship. It also motivates me to introduce products and features for our customers, so that they can optimize their daily workflows. "
Lena Fjordbak, technical support:
"When working with JMA, every day is different. Many challenges, always a colleague to interact with and sweet customers. "
New employee with JMA
Patrick Parthen, consultant Germany:
"It is said that all beginning is difficult, but it does not always apply! At JMA Maschinendata GmbH I was introduced to a professional and dedicated team who worked side by side with me ever since the first day at work. Due to the high expertise of my colleagues in Denmark, I quickly gained insight into the DSM system and now master it quite well.
What I've really noticed about JMA is that customers are treated as partners. I have never experienced this in such a high degree with other companies. The JMA team works efficiently and dedicated after years of experience in the Danish market. "
JMA has its very own "culture" where we act based on JMA values
- We trust each other
- We meet you with openness and honesty
- We do what we say
- We want be the best in our field
- We are interested in what we do
- We are enthusiastic
- We listen, we understand, we act
- We know and stand by our limits
- We take responsibility for our goals and the individual task
- We dare taking chances and we dare standing by our opinions
- We are open to changes
- We dare say our opinion - also when it is difficult
- We aim to ensure that we do not work beyond hours. We work with a high degree of mutual flexibility where there is room for family and privacy.
- Our technicians, supporters and consultants are our most important resource and we want to take care of them. We prioritize that they take a brake when needed. It is important to gain new energy.
- There is room for education and experimentation with new ideas or products for our customers or for internal use. Therefore, we would like our employees to prioritize time to seek new knowledge.
- We have permanent job stations, as it is safe and cozy for the individual employee to "feel at home". But there is also ample opportunity to move around with a computer to another office in collaboration with colleagues from other teams to solve a common task. We are good at working across teams to solve our tasks with different perspectives and competencies.
Good and positive working culture in JMA
It is important for us to stick to the positive "working rules" that we work from everyday. And you are therefore the perfect employee at JMA, if you are good at answering yes to most of the following statements:
- You have a lot of humor
- You have your own way of life and respect others
- You are good at listening and understanding the needs of others
- You want to learn new and are good at it
- You take responsibility and is proactive
- You are not the type that make constant complaints, but instead you try to solve the tasks
- You have a very good business understanding
- You have practical experience with Dynamics NAV
- You come from or have knowledge of the machinery industry
- You want to work internationally
- You are structured and result-oriented
- You finish your projects