JMA attaches great importance to our employees understanding the everyday life of the machine dealer and taking serious care of the challenges it can give if the systems do not work optimally.
It is very important for us that our supporters have a good insight into the customers' business. Therefore, we often recruit employees who have worked in the industry for several years and who have the machinery trading industry "under the skin".
- We know something about your entire installation - it gives security
- We know something about your everyday life - it makes sense that we understand you - we speak the same language
- We are interested in your relationship with your customers and suppliers
- We are interested in the trade that takes place between our customers
- You can always keep an eye on the amount of support time you have used with us - it allows you to plan your finances and education
- We always strive to help as soon as possible.
When an online support task is created either via our online portal www.jmaforum.dk or by telephone, the support staff can see the task immediately and grab it as soon as they are available.
We do not guarantee an immediate response time, but 95% of support tasks will start within 30 minutes. When the support is contacted, the time spent will automatically be deducted from the customer's support bank. Up to 20% discount on our hourly rate can be obtained when buying hours for the support bank.
The support function does NOT include education of NEW employees. The support staff resources do not include long-term conversations to train new employees in the operation of the systems. In this case, JMA's support staff is entitled to propose consultancy assistance for separate training in that area.
JMA provides support for the current version of the DSM system and, in some cases, earlier versions of the DSM system, provided that the end user has a valid update agreement with JMA.
Our team of technicians consists of a good mix of IT supporters, IT technicians, IT scientists and server specialists.
If you need technical support for setting up DSM and Microsoft Business Central, Office products, Windows platforms, user administration or general technical challenges, please contact our technical team.
They are ready to advise you in relation to:
- Issues on windows platforms
- MS Office package, including Outlook or Office 365
- Management of user administration and system access
- Support for remote desktop related issues
- Setup and support for POS systems, PDAs and Batch scanners
- Handling hardware orders
- Setup of PCs, printers and network equipment
- Documentation and instructions